Monday, December 21, 2009

oh my goodness.

today sucks.  i officially want to crawl into a hole and die. 

and it also sucks even more cuz the stuff i wanted from the rodarte line is sold out online! i refuse to do target during this time of year.  refuuuuuuuuse to go there.  i know i said i would, but now i refuse.  all those christmas shoppers make me want to gouge my eyes out.  to make a long story short, they've killed my desire for any rodarte clothing.  after all, it's just clothing, right?  i'm rolling my eyes right meow.  dammit!

i have two more holiday functions to do this week and i don't think i'm going to make it.  i never want to see a glass of mulled wine after saturday.  no mas. 

delicious vinyl came out with some sweet gear for girls.  record companies never cater to my need for representing.  i'm not joking.  it's usually a no likey situation. 



here's a closeup of the other style available.  i wants it! it's at karmaloop



I haven't really been digging stuff as much at karmaloop because i hate looking at their models!  some of them are way too corny and ruin the whole idea of shopping online altogether.  i'm sure you understand. 

check out these cute little mitten friends from deLux!  aw man.  they are so adorable.   

   


at this point in my life i am more likely to not wear the coon gloves on account of the fact that i will probably lose one and will be very, very sad.  so ima just stick with the delicious vinyl sweater. and i'm totally ordering the glorious, fabulous, wonderful  hot dog coin purse.  i can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I could spend ALL DAY on that deLux animal warm weather gear page!!!

    ReplyDelete