Thursday, December 3, 2009

cock waaaaffle.

this is totally major.  me and the dudes are having a holiday get together in january cuz all those bitches are leaving me at the end of december.  pretty rude if you ask me.  anyway!  we were at ben's house dranking delicious whiskey on friday nite discussing this.  a couple things are definitive.  number one: holiday.ham.  that's right!  very exciting.  number dos:  cock waffles.  what are cock waffles you say?  well ... i'll tell you (please don't be jealous).  waffles in the shape of penises.  or could it be penii?  I prefer to call them penii.  it's more fun.  I plan on putting bacon in some of them.  i mean, why not?  sounds good to me.  

has anyone noticed lately that it is ass chapping cold outside? me no likey.  except i like it when I layer around this time of year cuz then i don't get all sweaty. ga-ross!! back to my original story, it's muthafuckin cold as shit outside.  but you know what? WHO CARES.  i'm sick of talking about the weather.  i will mention though that it's only 4 more months until springtime and my birthday! 

for my birthday please remember:  planet earth.  want want want want want. 

i was off the internets for so many days this last week that i feel i hardly know what to do or where to go.  it's a sad state of affairs, let me tell you what.  well, after school is over aka tonite!  I will be free to roam the internets at my leisure and post crap about bacon!  wait, i already do dat.  well, you get the idea. 

blah blah. i'm boring myself.  i'm going to watch spaghetti cat.  yayyy!

oh wait, i had one more thing to say.  the sartorialist.  he apparently went babe spotting in milan because check out this slightly foxy hipster he found.  toms: check.  skinny jeans that are slightly rolled showing zee ankle: check.  casual tee: check.  nice hair: check.  hipsters over thar do it so much better. plus, they don't ride no dang fixed gears.  ya feel me?


3 comments:

  1. Ya feel me?! Lol. Omg. That phrase will never be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ben. we are very excited over here. VERY.

    ReplyDelete