Thursday, September 3, 2009

problem.

I have a problem. it is unfortunate, but true. I have a wall made of old timey plaster and no drill for drilling. I've been trying to think of a solution to this one wall in particular which is paired with the old timey heater. I want something geometric to give it the appearence of depth to that part of the room as well as a nice splash of color. I went to http://www.reprodepot.com/ and found some stunna shit.

this is an out of print design from the 70s. it's so amazing. I don't know about the pink and stuff, but I like the movement of the half circles. totally 70s.



i'm also way in to this 1964 design for Marimekko. I'd be into this since it matches the tapestries I have.



I like this one the best, but I really doubt I'm going to invest that much energy into a plaster wall that I'm renting. ya feel me? whatever. who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment