Wednesday, August 19, 2009

today

I want to be in the river. drowning worries and replenishing spirit. i'm going to ride my bike somewhere far to hang out with old friends. don't know where yet, but there will be food and fancy drinks involved. how nice.

it's supposed to be hot today. I'm savoring every last minute of the heat. even though I think wearing a turtle neck is fun sometimes and I do enjoy wearing sleeves that go far below my wrists. I cherish every single moment of warmth. it helps me feel less alone. I can leave at night and not be cold-I can surround myself in the energy of the world and people around me, even though I always return to solitude.

seeing peoples eyes makes me happy. it gives me more purpose into thriving each day. even if I can't have their gaze for more than a moment it makes me feel nice. longing for that embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment