Wednesday, January 27, 2010

wine wednesday.

yay wednesday!  it's technically my thursday, which means tomorrow is my friday.  holla! many wines will be drank this weekend.  i can feel it in my bones. 

speaking of wine ... !!!  i need you to be jealous with me about these lovely carafes.  as if you don't feel fancy enough already when you're sipping wine ...

etienne meneau does it right with his strange carafes.  these two are my favorite because they look less like they will topple over when you're hammered off of wine. you feel me?  he must not drink. 






this little guy is 1000 euros. daaaamn.  for a wine glass?  i'd totally hit that if i had the dough.  i'm not even playin. 






this baby is 2500 euros.  i'm going to go out on a limb and say that that's a lot of cake for a carafe. believe me, i'd pay top dollar to hold a thing of beauty like that.  so amazing.  plus both carafes are very limited edition which makes them even more special. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty fresh carafe. It's like a heart ventricle or maybe just a squid. Same dif really.

    ReplyDelete