Thursday, July 30, 2009

stuff I'm into.

I'm going to start making more lists of stuff I'm into. last nite I went on a fruitless journey with Sean to Jamison park to stick our paws in the water and here are my top three things. I haven't added to the list yet, but I'm going to add to it.

1. Dinosaurs. DUH.
2. Popsicles.
3. Outerspace.

Sean hates outerspace because obviously we're never going to reach it or actually SEE it or form communities on space ships like in movies, ya know? I mean I GET IT, but outerspace is amazing. it just keeps going and going or something! who knows, I don't. and as predicted he rolled his stupid eyes when I said outerspace is where it's at. what a jerk! he doesn't know what's up, I think. Anyway, we both agreed that dinosaurs are always awesome. so that's a start. plus who doesn't love popsicles?

this morning didn't seem as unbearable as the last few morning, with concern to the heatwave we're having. I wish that Jamison park wasn't filled with stupid kids and their parents with huge strollers. and those crazy drunk people. life would be so much better if we could just chill there and have a beer. for reals.

Also, I think I'm going to start detailing stuff that I don't like. I know, I know ... this list might take a while, but I'm trying to back off the haterade these days. Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment